William Frank, Vermont Representative
|Vermont House Of Representatives, Chittenden 3|
|2005 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||8|
|Per diem||$162/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Mount Pleasant Senior High School, 1961|
|Bachelor's||Central Michigan University, 1965|
Frank earned his B.S. and MS from Central Michigan University. He worked as a computer consultant and a computer programmer for International Business Machines.
Frank has served as a member of the Underhill School Board. Frank has also served in the United States Army.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Frank served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Human Services|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Frank served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Human Services|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Frank served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Human Services|
Frank won re-election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 3. Frank was unopposed in the August 28 Democratic primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Chittenden 8 General Election (2010)|
|George Till (D)||2,970|
|William Frank (D)||2,824|
|Brad Holden (I)||1,537|
Comprehensive donor information for Frank is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Frank raised a total of $5,238 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 21, 2013.
|William Frank's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Vermont State House, District Chittenden-3||$3,408|
|2010||Vermont State House, District Chittenden-3||$1,830|
|Grand Total Raised||$5,238|
2012Frank won re-election to the Vermont House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Frank raised a total of $3,408.
|Vermont House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to William Frank's campaign in 2012|
|Underhill Democratic Cmte||$501|
|Total Raised in 2012||$3,408|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, a year in which Frank was up for re-election, he collected $1,830 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "William + Frank + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Our Social Networks - Scranton Times-Tribune
- The Reinvention of Beige - New York Times (blog)
- Former Henchman Turns on Madoff - Daily Beast
- Natural History Museum diorama painter Fred Scherer dies at 98 - Brattleboro Reformer
- ERNEST ALFRED SMITH, JR. - Times Herald-Record
- What Beacon Hill has in store for you this week - Cape Cod Today
- The Star's top books of the year: 100 ways to say 'good read' - Kansas City Star
- Documents: United States National Security Agency - ABOUT US EDITOR'S NOTE About Us The Cairo Review of
- Alfred J. Whiting - Glens Falls Post-Star
- Vets-Turned-Firefighters Find Brotherhood, Purpose - Vermont Public Radio
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
The Ethan Allen Institute, a Vermont-based free-market public policy research and education organization, released its biennial publication, the Vermont Voters' Report Card, for the years 2011-2012. The report showed how Vermont legislators in the state House and state Senate voted on key issues important to the Institute. Here's how Frank voted on the selected bills:
|Vermont Voters Scorecard, 2011-2012|
|Health Provider Tax||Green Mountain Care||Education Taxation||Green Mountain Care||Property Rate Tax||Health Exchange||Green Mountain Care||Renewable Portfolio||CVPS Rebate|
Frank and his wife, Bev, have one child.
- Campaign website
- Campaign Facebook page
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- ↑ Vermonet Secretary of State - Official Primary Results
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State - Official primary candidate list
- ↑ Vermont Elections Division - 2010 Election Results
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Frank, William (Bill)," accessed September 21, 2013
- ↑ 2010 campaign contributions
- ↑ Ethan Allen Institute "Report Cards," Accessed September 10, 2013