|Alabama House of Representatives District 51|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Fultondale High School, 1980|
|Other||Birmingham Police Academy, 1989|
|Birthday||September 25, 1961|
|Place of birth||Birmingham, AL|
Treadaway currently works as a Sergeant with the Birmingham Police Department.
He is a member of Enon Baptist Church, and the Birmingham Retirement and Relief System Board. He previously served on the Board of the Birmingham Police and Fire Pension Board, as President of the Birmingham Fraternal Order of Police, and director of Toys for Tots.
Treadaway served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Higher Education
- Subcommittee on Health Care Costs
- Jefferson County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Local Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
Treadaway won re-election to the 51st District Seat in 2010. He had no opposition.
Treadaway raised $72,166 for his campaign.
In 2010, Treadaway raised $35,400 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Treadaway, Benjamin A||$3,500|
|Fraternal Order Of Police Lodge 1||$3,000|
In 2006, Treadaway collected $72,166 in donations.
Below are Treadaway's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|Franklin Resources Group||$2,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Allen + Treadaway + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama House panel OKs school security officer bill - Montgomery Advertiser
- Center Point traffic camera bill passes but cameras will not roll again soon - The Birmingham News - al.com (blog)
- Legislators' to-do list for final day includes bills on guns, campaign finance ... - al.com (blog)
- Ala. House approves $50 million for school safety - WSFA
- Treadaway's school-security bill passes state House of Representatives - North Jefferson News
- Jefferson County House delegation approves bill to revise Center Point traffic ... - al.com (blog)
- Birmingham City Council president urges official action against Water Works ... - al.com (blog)
- Treadaway's bill would float bond issue for school security upgrades - North Jefferson News
- It's Friday, gateway to a wet weekend? - North Jefferson News
- Jefferson County delegation divided over whether to reopen office - al.com (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Treadaway and his wife Susan have five children.
- Allen Treadaway Homepage
- Alabama Legislature - Allen Treadaway
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
|Alabama House District 51
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|
Public Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |