|Vermont House Of Representatives, Windham 7|
|2007 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||6|
|Per diem||$162/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Manwaring is a retired small business owner. She also worked as a Real Estate Broker.
Manwaring earned her BA in Economics from Ohio Wesleyan University. She went on to receive her MS in Internet Strategy from Marlboro College Tech Center.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Manwaring served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Manwaring served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Government Accountability|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Manwaring served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2009|
Manwaring won re-election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Windham 6. Manwaring was unopposed in the August 28 Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Manwaring was up for election, she did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ann + Manwaring + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Work on two bills needed in what's left of legislative session - Bennington Banner
- End-of-life bill: Sanctioned 'suicide' or patient choice? - Brattleboro Reformer
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006