Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Pettus's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||I will work hard to recruit new jobs, businesses and economic development to our county. I will bring conservative leadership and work with the Republican majority to make sure our issues are heard and addressed. It's time to cut the wasteful spending, restore fiscal management, and discipline to our State's budget.||”|
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on July 15, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Incumbent Greg Burdine was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Phillip Pettus defeated Sterling Statom in the Republican primary. Burdine will face Pettus in the general election.
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 1 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Phillip + Pettus + Alabama + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Alabama State Senate
- Alabama State Senate elections, 2014
- Facebook, "Phillip Pettus for House," accessed May 7, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Republican Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|