|Michigan House of Representatives, District 80|
|January 1, 2015 - present|
|December 31, 2016|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||3 terms|
Gamrat's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I shall do everything in my power to protect all of our Constitutional freedoms including our freedoms of speech, religion, and the right to bear arms."
- Excerpt: "All other freedoms hinge on our Second Amendment freedoms and I will stand STRONG to protect them!"
- Excerpt: "I will stand STRONG to fight for our citizens to keep more of their hard earned money and for free market solutions to reduce government red tape and obstacles to business growth and opportunities."
Freedom to Work
- Excerpt: "I will stand STRONG in support of the new Freedom to Work legislation that was recently passed in Michigan."
- Excerpt: "I will stand STRONG for religious freedom against any attacks that may come it's way."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Geoff Parker was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Cindy Gamrat defeated Randy Brink, Stephen Schulz and Mary Whiteford in the Republican primary. Gamrat defeated Parker and Arnis Davidsons (L) in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 80 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 80 Republican Primary, 2014|
In 2014, Gamrat's endorsements included the following:
- Right to Life of Michigan
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Cindy + Gamrat + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 80
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan House Republicans - Cindy Gamrat
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Cindy Gamrat on Facebook
- Cindy Gamrat on Twitter
- cindygamrat.com, "Issues," accessed July 31, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014
Bob Genetski (R)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 80
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |