Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 7|
|2008 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||5|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Service/branch||United States Marine Corps|
Cebrowski earned degrees in electrical engineering from the Rochester Institute of Technology; industrial design from the Rhode Island School of Design; and marketing management from Northwestern University. His professional experience includes working as a sales and marketing executive. Cebrowski served as an officer and pilot in the United States Marine Corps.
Cebrowski was previously a treasurer of the Bedford Republican Committee.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Cebrowski served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Finance - Division II|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Cebrowski served on the following committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Constitutional Review and Statutory Recodification, Vice Chair|
|• Finance - Division III|
Cebrowski won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 7. Cebrowski advanced past the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Cebrowski was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
On November 4, 2008, Cebrowski was elected by finishing sixth for the six-seat Hillsborough 18 District of the New Hampshire House of Representatives receiving 6,200 votes behind Republicans Jayne Spaulding (6,709), Moe Villeneuve (6,661), Edward Moran (6,608), Ken Hawkins (6,324), and John Graham (6,221), and ahead of Democrats Nancy Glennan-Brethauer (4,193), Stephanie Willer (3,746), Jerry Hanauer (3,337), Bob Jones (3,332), Kristie Guerin Poltronieri (3,265), Isabel Partin (3,126), and "Others" (25). 
Cebrowski raised $540 for his campaign.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Cebrowski was up for re-election, he collected $1,165 in donations.
Cebrowski raised $540 for the 2008 election.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Shannon & Doug McGinery||$100|
Cebrowski and his wife, Amanda, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Cebrowski + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- For NH's economic growth, there is something better than a casino - The Union Leader
- Griffin Votes Against Recommendation to Kill Casino Bill - Patch.com
- Roll Call for the Panel Recommendation to Kill Casino Bill - Patch.com
- High-tech manufacturing, not slots and roulette - Seacoastonline.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008
- ↑ New Hampshire Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- ↑ New Hampshire Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Results
- ↑ New Hampshire House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- ↑ Follow the Money's report on Cebrowski's 2008 campaign contributions
- ↑ 2010 campaign contributions
- ↑ Campaign contributors to John Cebrowski
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Rep. Cebrowski