Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 4|
|2010 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Tremblay served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Children and Family Law|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Tremblay served on this committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Petitions for Redress and Grievances, Clerk|
Tremblay won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 4. Tremblay advanced past the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Tremblay won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Whittemore advanced past the September 14 primary election. She faced incumbent Alfred Baldasaro (R), incumbent Robert Introne (R), incumbent Sherman Packard (R), incumbent Betsy McKinney (R), incumbent James Headd, incumbent Karen Hutchinson, Kevin Kennedy (D), Sean Marden (D), David Howard (D), Ralph Giangregorio (D), Frances Gehling (D), Jerry Conner (D), David Lundgren (R), Lisa Whittemore (D), and Daniel Tamburello (R) in the November 2 general election.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Tremblay ran for election, she collected $252 in donations.
Response to Boston Marathon bombing
Following the bombing at the Boston Marathon in April 2013, Tremblay left a comment on the Facebook page of conservative radio host Glenn Beck, arguing that it was "a Black Ops 'terrorist' attack" conducted by the U.S. government. Officials from both the New Hampshire Democratic and Republican parties were quick to speak against Tremblay's statement, and House Republican leader Gene Chandler said that her views were not representative of the caucus, party, or state.
Recent newsThis section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Stella + Tremblay + New + Hampshire + House" :All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Stella Tremblay, New Hampshire Legislator, Says US Government Planned ... - Huffington Post
- Stella Tremblay, New Hampshire Legislator, Says Jeff Bauman 'Was Not In Pain ... - Huffington Post
- NH House rebukes state Rep. Tremblay for Boston Marathon remarks - Concord Monitor
- Stella Tremblay Called 'F-cking Idiot' By Voter For Boston Bombing Conspiracy ... - Huffington Post
- Katy Burns: When it comes to crazy legislators, New Hampshire is tops - Concord Monitor
- OPINION: GOP Rep Stella Tremblay is a Loon; Jeff Bauman is a Hero! (VIDEO) - CNY News (subscription)
- Voter to Tremblay: 'You Are a [Expletive Idiot' - Patch.com]
- Boston Bombing Skeptic Stella Tremblay Questions 'If' Double Amputee Jeff ... - Huffington Post
- The Week in Wingnuts - Daily Beast
- Letter: Official House clown - Concord Monitor
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010