Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Coos 04|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Troy Merner is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Herbert Richardson is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Merner ran for election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Coos 4. Merner was unopposed in the September 11 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Herbert D. Richardson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Coos 4, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Herbert Richardson Incumbent||55.6%||1,029|
Merner failed to advance past the November 2, 2010, general election.
Merner advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Evalyn Merrick (D), incumbent John Tholl (R), incumbent Herbert Richardson (R), incumbent William Remick (R), Eric S. Catman, Sr. (R), and Eugene Montgomery (D) in the November 2 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Troy + Merner + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- New Hampshire House of Representatives District Coos 04
- New Hampshire House of Representatives elections, 2014
- New Hampshire General Court
- Primary candidate list for 2014
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart list of candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 election
- 2010 Primary election results, New Hampshire