|Attorney General of Wisconsin|
|High school||Mukwonago High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (1987)|
|J.D.||University of Wisconsin-Madison (1990)|
Schimel has served as Waukesha County District Attorney since his election in 2006. In 2011 he was appointed to serve on the Wisconsin Judicial Council and on the Wisconsin Crime Victim Council. He is an Instructor in the Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Department at Waukesha County Technical College and a former Adjunct Instructor at Concordia University.
- Mukwonago High School
- JD, University of Wisconsin-Madison (1990)
- B.A., Political Science, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (1987)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brad + Schimel + Wisconsin + Attorney + General"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Jon Richards visits Janesville, campaigns for Wisconsin attorney general position - Gazettextra
- Special Interests Likely to Get Involved in Attorney General Race - WUWM
- Democrat Jon Richards seeks to succeed Van Hollen as head of Justice ... - Appleton Post Crescent
- Jefferson County DA considers run for attorney general - WTAQ
- High-powered attorneys line up in John Doe case - 77Square.com
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |