|Arizona House of Representatives District 9|
|January 7, 2013-Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$35/day for the first 120 days of regular session and for special sessions and $10/day thereafter.|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Arizona|
|Master's||University of Arizona|
Orr earned his Bachelor's degree from University of Arizona and his Master's in Public Administration from University of Arizona. His professional experience includes working as an Adjunct Professor at the University of Arizona and Pima College for the past ten years.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Orr served on the following committees:
|Arizona Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Energy, Environment and Natural Resources|
|• Higher Education and Workforce Development, Vice Chair|
Orr won election in the 2012 election for Arizona House of Representatives District 9. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 28, 2012. He won the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 9, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Mohur Sarah Sidhwa||31.5%||40,034|
Orr received endorsements from:
- Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)
- Arizona Truckers Association
- Arizona Multihousing Association
- Arizona Association of Practicing Accountants
- Arizona Bankers Association
- Arizona Technology Council
- Arizona Construction Association
Comprehensive donor information for Orr is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Orr raised a total of $36,967 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 22, 2013.
|Ethan Orr's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Arizona State House, District 9||$36,967|
|Grand Total Raised||$36,967|
2012Orr won election to the Arizona House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Orr raised a total of $36,967.
|Arizona House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Ethan Orr's campaign in 2012|
|Tucson Metro Chamber of Commerce||$500|
|Jp Morgan Chase & Co||$500|
|Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants||$474|
|Southern Arizona Home Builders Association||$430|
|Total Raised in 2012||$36,967|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Orr is married with three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ethan + Orr + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ethan for House "About" Accessed September 20, 2012
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2010 Primary candidate list," accessed December 20, 2013
- Arizona Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- Ethan Orr for State House "Endorsements" Accessed September 20, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Orr, Ethan," accessed May 22, 2013