The 2014 U.S. House of Representatives
elections in Arizona
will take place on November 4, 2014
. Voters will elect nine candidates to serve in the U.S. House
, one from each of the state's nine congressional districts.
| Candidate Filing Deadline
|| Primary Election
|| General Election
| May 28, 2014
|| August 26, 2014
|| November 4, 2014
Primary: Arizona's primary system is considered semi-closed. Unaffiliated voters may choose which party's primary they will vote in, but voters registered with a party can only vote in that party's primary.
Voter registration: Pending
- See also: Arizona elections, 2014
Heading into the November 4 election, the Democratic Party holds five of the nine congressional seats from Arizona.
| Members of the U.S. House from Arizona -- Partisan Breakdown
|| As of March 2014
|| After the 2014 Election
|| Democratic Party
|| Republican Party
Heading into the 2014 election, the incumbents for the nine congressional districts are:
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- ↑ Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 2, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 AzCapitolTimes.com, "Arizona House speaker eyes run for Congress," September 18, 2013
- ↑ Roll Call, "Arizona: GOP Challenger to Sinema Kicks Off Campaign on Sunday," March 14, 2013
- ↑ Roll Call, "Arizona: Ex-ASU Quarterback Files to Challenge Sinema," April 8, 2013